AES staff are trained and conduct work in accordance with American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and US Environmental Protection Agency’s (USEPA’s) All Appropriate Inquiry (AAI).
- Standard Practice for Limited Environmental Due Diligence Process: Transaction Screen Process (ASTM 1528-14)
- Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessments: Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Process (ASTM 1527-13)
- Standard Guide for Property Condition Assessments: Baseline Property Condition Assessment Process (ASTM 2018-15)
- Standard Practice for Environmental Site Assessment: Phase II Environmental Site Assessment Process (ASTM 1903-11)
- Standard Guide for Vapor Encroachment Screening on Property Involved in Real Estate Transactions (ASTM 2600-10)
- Environmental Sampling — Soil, Water, and Air